Monday, September 7, 2009

Before I left the house.


So, I told a bunch of people that I would do this, and thanks to Chelsie and Chelsea I am actually following through. Nice harassing girls. I bet blogging is going to help me improve on my spelling, due to the red line that goes under every word that I misspell. Which, funny enough, I originally misspelled misspell. I spelt it mispell. This is not a very fun blog yet! Ha ha, I am totally entertaining myself with this so far. So, The picture.... to your left.... Is a collection of all the belongings that I brought to Utah with me in my precious, beloved 92 Toyota Corolla. Sadly enough, as of late, I have been having issues with the cooling system in the auto, which has led me to many frustrations, but I suppose that it will just deepen our bond. So, the only two items not shown in the picture are my snowboard and my gun, which by the way, I blew the crap out of my phone with it ( as much as you can blow the crap out of something with a .22, yes , it was significantly less climactic than what I was hoping for. I went through 7 or 8 clips worth of bullets till I was satisfied with the destruction). Oh, ... I brought a crash pad too. Yo!! I want to ad more pictures, but I'm not doing so hot so far... Hold on. Let me keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment